Friday, April 21, 2023

The Woodward, Gem of The Woodward Inns on Fillmore, is ready for a new owner


The Queen of the Village, The Woodward Mansion, is now ready for a new owner.  I have given the last 30 years to restoring her, loving and sharing her with so many brides, grooms, families and friends. While I have mostly recovered from the racquetball brain injury from 2020 immediately followed by the pandemic and massive recession that following March (from which I have mostly recovered), I have now realized that I won't be getting any younger (closer now to 70 than to 60!).  

As much as I love her, it is time to let her go to the next ones who will love her! Her hundredth birthday is this year 2023. She is primed to be taken to the next level by the new generation and the new America!

The Woodward Mansion, as well as the other 14 Inns/corporate lodging properties are now available together or separately.  See pictures and additional posts below. For serious inquiries, please call Ms. Taylor at 7853547111.

















No comments: